[kj] Due to illness- more clarification/Youth Tweet

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Sun May 15 17:33:32 EDT 2011

to bring this thread back to topic-
for one thing he said 'meltdown' and not 'breakdown' - and he said
'reluctantly' as perhaps it wasn't an easy call to make (as in who knows, the
person could be fine in a couple of weeks but the decision had to be made then)

to me, 'meltdown' is temporarily overwhelmed and incapacitated-
'breakdown' is 'gonna have to go away for a little while...'
Youth is pretty distinct with his words, so i'm hoping this was just a
temporary circumstance that fell on bad timing (trying to gear up for a tour
and just being not in a good spot at the moment)
I don't blame anyone for being frustrated and pissed, and that doesn't
mean you don't wish em (band) well- and in the long run everyone will always
have their backs, don't worry...

Adam

In a message dated 5/14/2011 10:31:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,