[kj] Due to illness- more clarification/Youth Tweet

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat May 14 19:22:52 EDT 2011

Dude! Take your meds! Try to the blue one I hear it works wonders!

~ LB

In a message dated 5/14/2011 10:00:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
soundmagick at gmail.com writes:

my energy is entirely focused at my leader's health and recovery and
relaxation and lessening of anxiety and return of focus and a return of fucking
sanity. i know all too well how madness can creep in,and ive never even
fucking been on a tour yet even though i am a musician to this day. i trust
this meltdown will be cured by the push push struggle against the invisible
psychic warfare that surrounds us and can overtake oneself and result in
such a meltdown.
somebody light a goddamned candle eh im too fucking broke too afford one.

BRING ON THE LIGHTBRINGER!

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Wessidetempest