[kj] Due to illness- more clarification/Youth Tweet

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Sat May 14 17:56:30 EDT 2011

GEORDIE HAS BEEN PLAYING IT KOOL FOR WHAT?33 YEARS OR SOME SHITE?THATS HIS
WHOLE THANG. PERFECT NONCHALANCE AND EFFORTLESS STYLE BUT ABSOLUTE TERROR
COMIN OUT DA AMP. HE'S SO GRACEFUL AND PERFECTLY PLACED IN EVERY MOVEMENT. I
HONESTLY STILL CANNOT BELIVE WHAT I HEAR FROM WATCHING HIS FINGERS,AND IVE
BEEN PLAYING GUITAR SINCE 77. I DUNNO KIDS. PERSONALLY I VERY RARELY CONSUME
ALCHOHOL AND EVEN THEN JUST A SIP OR THREE. I SURVIVE ON CIGS AND CAFFEINE
AND MY MOOD STABILIZERS{WHICH DO NOTHING UNLESS I SMOKE THEM}

I THINK THIS IS JUST A BUMP IN THE ROAD,I THINK OUR GEORDIE'S JUST GETTING
GRUMPY IN HIS OLD AGE AND WASNT EXCITED ABOUT TOURING AMERICA WITHOUT HIS M8
BPF ON THE SKINS AND BENNY SHARING A TOUR ALSO DRUMMING FOR KELIS{EVIDENTLY
I THINK WTF???}

AMERIKKAS FUCKING MISERABLE NO FAG SMOKING ONSTAGE AND THEY JUST TOURED LIKE
WHEN WAS IT? I COULDNT CARE LESS I I CANT SEEE LIVE MUSCI CUZ I REFUSE O IN
THE SMOKE NAZI STUPID HUMAN WELCOME TO SOCIAL ANXIETY SUPER JUMBO TRON
EVERYFUCKING BODY SHOUTING AT ME IN XTRAGIANTCAPSLOCK AND THEN SOME DUMB
JOCK SLAMS INTO ME AND ALL OF A SUDDEN MY GLASSES ARE BROKEN AGAIN.

ITS JUST LIKE MY BOSS SEZ"WELCOME TO THE MUSIC INDUSTRY... YR FUCKED"

WELL,I GOTTA GO DO SOME LESBIAN RESEARCH WHILE THE CRAZY CRACKHEADCHITOWN
CRIPS ASLEEP.

KEEP THE TORCHES LIT K?

HONOUR THE FIRE.