[kj] Due to illness- more clarification/Youth Tweet

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Sat May 14 13:00:02 EDT 2011

my energy is entirely focused at my leader's health and recovery and
relaxation and lessening of anxiety and return of focus and a return of
fucking sanity. i know all too well how madness can creep in,and ive never
even fucking been on a tour yet even though i am a musician to this day. i
trust this meltdown will be cured by the push push struggle against the
invisible psychic warfare that surrounds us and can overtake oneself and
result in such a meltdown.
somebody light a goddamned candle eh im too fucking broke too afford one.

BRING ON THE LIGHTBRINGER!

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Wessidetempest <wessidetempest at hotmail.com