[kj] Due to illness?

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Thu May 12 16:32:48 EDT 2011

it could be plenty of things- lets not jump to conclusions and try to
minimize it- could be something serious for all we know- Ive known a few people
come down with Pancreatitis recently (an example) - I mean there are
plenty of things that fall between the realm of "hangover" and 'surgery"

In a message dated 5/12/2011 4:23:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,