[kj] Never mind the ballots, here's Sonisphere 2011 !

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Thu May 12 06:19:06 EDT 2011

Maybe not the most sensitive of timings but I noticed this yesterday :

https://kililive.wufoo.com/forms/sonisphere-day-ticket-power-ballot/

Killing Joke were scheduled to play the Bohemia stage after Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer & Anthrax play the main stage.

A day ticket for Friday will be £80 plus fees but any successful applicant can buy up to 4 tickets each. If enough of us apply, odds are we may be able to secure a few. Deadline is 22nd May & emails to be sent to succrssful applicants on 25th May. Be lucky.

Regards, Antoni

Sent from my iPhone