[kj] Fwd: The Killing Joke **IMPORTANT INFORMATION**

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed May 11 18:16:39 EDT 2011

I mean for the whole tour canceled and your friend saying it is still
happening in Austin?

~ LB

In a message dated 5/11/2011 3:06:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com writes:

I mean, Big Paul dropping out, then Geordie dropping out, plus this email,
it kinda all points to it really not happening, and that probably it also
due to a certain someone whose first name starts with a "J."

-0liver

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 5:04 PM, <_LONESTYLE at aol.com_