[kj] Fwd: The Killing Joke **IMPORTANT INFORMATION**

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 17:43:47 EDT 2011

Who are you addressing, me or the band?
I know that lots of people have put up a lot of money.

Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 13:32:23 -0800
From: cliffmonk at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Fwd: The Killing Joke **IMPORTANT INFORMATION**

I'm completly pissed off,u have no idea,we got alot of money in airfare for this.CliffMonk

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 1:21 PM, folk devil <folk.devil at hotmail.com> wrote:

a bit like jaz calling the audience sheep on the pandies tour...maybe they'd be more reciprocal to their 'fan' base, if some folks stopped insisiting on wiping their arses whenever the opportunity arises..