[kj] Fwd: The Killing Joke **IMPORTANT INFORMATION**

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 17:01:44 EDT 2011

> ..should probably wait to hear what the actual cause of all this is.....

True that. I am still hopeful a decent cause will be outed soon.
But - but - what's really bothersome and damn near-offesive is how they don't
even face the people about the issue/s. It's that seemingly
dismissive, "nothing's happened" attitude that makes their enviable independent,
"fuck'em" streak and a half-decent sense of self-absorption look like just a
plain ol' "fuck you" streak and the band swallowing - *erm* "absorbing" - its
head up its own ass - again.

As someone else said, we should probably wait to hear what the actual cause of
all this is (if they deign to grace us with that information), but regardless --
it's just fucking unprofessional.
Alex in NYC