[kj] Ben Calvert Tweets: Geordie cancelled the US shows???

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Wed May 11 14:19:41 EDT 2011

Man, this is no surprise to me. And I feel bad for the fellow gatherers
that bought plane tickets and the shows tickets. They should just break up or
not tour at all, for they definitely do not have their shit together! I
don't think I can name any other band that cancels so much??? I would love to
see how many shows they have canceled over their career and see what the
percentage is.

~ LB

In a message dated 5/11/2011 7:02:14 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,