[kj] Also, "ESS" single now available on Amazon.co.uk

Darren A. Peace dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk
Mon May 9 08:53:50 EDT 2011

An observation.

Releasing a limited, difficult-to-get-hold-of single; one would presume that
the target audience is existing enthusiasts.

Therefore how about including material that said enthusiasts are not already
likely to have accumulated already? Such as the material that we already
know is recorded and finished? These remixes are dull.

Hang on ­ I've ordered the CD and the 12".

Oh.

Darren
Hungerford, UK