[kj] OT: The Cure

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Sun May 8 22:11:22 EDT 2011

BRILLIANT STORY NEIL!

IM SUR ETHERE ARE STILL SOME PEOPLE THAT TELL THEE STORY OF HOW OLE BOB
DISSAPEARED IN THE DRESING ROOM OR WHATEV..

MYSELF,I HEART THECURE,ONLY SAW THEM ON HEAD OF THE DOOR TOUR [WHICH IS
GREAT LP IMHO]

JUST LISTENED TO PORNOGRAPHY VINYL OTHER DAY[FUCKING 100 YEARS M8]

CHEERZ/SOUNDMAGICK/RIOTSTAR23/DC/COOKOO