[kj] OT: Hugh Cornwell

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 18:02:29 EDT 2011

Seconded. Down in the sewer - their first epic song. What lyrics. I SHOULD HAVE STAYED HOME OUT OF THE FOG, AND KEPT MAH TOOTSIES WARM INSTEAD OF FREEZING THEM UP AROUND HERE...
I live down the road from the very house where they took the cover picture, on the Blackheath in London. They did video Midnight Summer Dream there too. It was used in the film Mona Lisa. Essential data folks.
But the money's no goood- just get a grip on yourself...

Hey, you guys know what 5 minutes was about, off No more Heroes? A dark tale indeed that? It is in Hugh's book on the Strangers songs.