[kj] Nottingham - am I the first? setlist spoiler

Simon Abinett louiecipher33 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:51:41 EDT 2011

The piece of music they came onto was the awesome piece from the soundtrack to Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut!
As also used on the last couple of tours.
Nottingham seemed to be a really nice town and fairly freindly from what i saw in my short stay.
Rock City is a great venue and one would definetly go back too , can't believe it has taken me this long to get there.

See you tomorrow...........