[kj] plastic head update

Carlos Fandango stronkle at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 07:12:06 EDT 2011

New Album, Film Update
We will be starting work on our 14th Studio Album next month.
After the critical and commercial success of Absolute Dissent KJ have decided to
head straight back into the studio and get cracking on the new album which will either be
out later this year or 2012. We will inform you of more details as they come along.

The Killing Joke Film 'The Death & Resurrection Show' that has been in production for the last few years
looks like it will be appearing at some film festivals over the next few months and a teaser edit
might even be available to the mailing list in the next couple of months too. Click on link below for the trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwUMy8xOYTc