[kj] Nottingham - am I the first? setlist spoiler

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 19:59:23 EDT 2011

Matt Dunn wrote:

No new stuff.

Can't remember the order but apparently they had to cut the set due to the 10'oclock curfew:

Unspeakable
Love Like Blood
Change
Wardance
Communion
Bloodsport
European Super State
This World Hell
Fall Of Because
Madness
Requiem
Primitive
Ghosts of Ladbroke Grove
Asteroid
The Great Cull
Depth Charge
The Wait
Pssyche
Pandemonium

+++++++++

Meh... Pretty much 2010 redux. Nice to see Unspeakable in the set as well as This World Hell surviving into 2011. I'll never get
used to Love Like Blood or Communion in their respective slots. Depth Charge (and Asteroid, which appears to be the permanent
bathroom break tune) I can do without. It would be nice if they played Endgame and maybe Fresh Fever and Singularity off the last
album if they aren't going to be playing anything new or other rare older deep cuts.

T.B.