[kj] Setlist tweet from Nottingham show: Also, this: and this: I'll stop now:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Mar 30 17:43:55 EDT 2011

NeonCthulhu‎ Just saw the mighty killing joke at rick city... European super state was triumphant live. Need to fill out my KJ CD collection

From: kjlist at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 16:30:24 -0500
Subject: Re: [kj] Setlist tweet from Nottingham show: Also, this:

cabontarget‎ Killing Joke in great form. Jaz like some demented hybrid of Michael Myers and Rameez Raja!

So, a cross between an American horror movie icon and a Pakistani cricketer. It's those kinds of comparisons that help me understand why I like this band...