[kj] KJ VIP UPGRADE on NA Tour!!!

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Mar 29 15:12:43 EDT 2011

I reckon it'll probably be Jaz's idea, he went on about how to make extra
money from hard core fans in an interview a while ago, specifically
mentioned Trent from NIN, and half of that video of him with Swimming was
him ranting about money.

At the end of the day, regardless of whose idea, they're obviously okay with
doing it. Ugh.