[kj] Updates: RFH and New Orleans

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Mar 29 14:31:37 EDT 2011

RFH show still has at least 500 seats available. I suspect many were turned off by a sit-down KJ show. I have seen at least a half dozen different web sites with free ticket competitions, including Kerrang!, Vive Le Rock, Quietus and others. The promoters are obviously trying to aggressively fill empty seats.

The New Orleans House of Blues show is actually being held in the Parish Room, a separate events facility next door, but attached to, the HOB. This is a small room with a capacity of only maybe 300.

FYI