[kj] New Topic: Are The Gigs Still On??

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 15:38:45 EDT 2011

i wondered that although Colesy mentioned in todays MD update that he's doing visuals for Fridays show

Considering there's gigs weds, thurs, fri there seems to be a distinct lack of conversation/enthusiasm regarding them.
I was planning on Manchester but life has thrown a spanner in the shape of the effervescent mrs fatpotanga being away on business & there's no one to look after the potangkins
ho-hum

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com