[kj] OT Headcount supporting SLF

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Thu Mar 24 11:14:29 EDT 2011

Naturally we were marvelous!!

It was a good gig. Nice crowd and positive reaction. Bit sparse to start but about 250-300 by the end of the set. Banter was slow but after I called the crowd a bunch of cunts it improved! Think that some more mid paced songs would have been more suited to the event but it was a good gig. Pleased with it all.

Didn't get to speak to SLF. Watched for a bit but then legged it!
They played to about 450 I would say. Some reckon they have been overdoing it so people can always "catch them next time".

Would be nice to play with KJ. Despite links with the band and many a hint we never seem to get a chance.

Shame but there you have it!