[kj] OT - "They're dropping bombs again..."

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Tue Mar 22 18:37:07 EDT 2011

And here we go again .

k.w.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On
Behalf Of folk devil
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 8:03 PM
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] OT - "They're dropping bombs again..."

Well, it will help the US oil supply, to get more of an interest in Libya.
Most of Libya's supply was going to Russia and China.
The former saying they're not into the military 'involvement', and latter
kinda quiet...
They don't care about the people, only the Dow and FTSE etc etc...

A superb Machiavellian device, might well have just happened in North
Africa, over the past couple of months..spec..domino, house of cards..

_____