[kj] OT Headcount supporting SLF

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 09:12:30 EDT 2011

I was looking for something else in a box of, er 'nostalgic' items over the
weekend and rediscovered some signed postcards of Jake Burns, Ali McMordie
and
the rest, which I got after I wrote off to the SLF fan club around the time
Inflammable
Material came out, when I was 12 or 13 I guess. There was also an
Inflammable Material sticker which I'd obviously
decided was so precious I never stuck it on anything (it's not sticky
anymore.)

In terms of what it meant at the time, how much I played it to death and how
it got me into so much more music,
I think that album is my all time favourite record. I played some a while
back and it
still rocks. (And yes I know about all the lyrics being written by an
ex-Daily Express journo
or whatever he was, and I still don't give a toss!)