[kj] OT - "They're dropping bombs again..."

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Mar 19 20:11:00 EDT 2011

Seems likely it's a pro-Gaddafi Mig shot down by a French Rafale jet, which
would make sense. Funny thing is Gaddafi has a few French Mirages.oops how
did that happen? (He also bought weapons from Italy.).

Moot point now anyway because the UN forces have launched a broad attack
with cruise missiles and jets, spearheaded by the French, so the no fly zone
will be enforced in short order. Gaddafi has almost 400 Migs but you'd think
the cruise missiles will take down his air command, radar and AA within
hours.they'll be sitting ducks.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/it-begins-france-commences-military-action-
over-libya