[kj] Martin Atkins quote from SXSW todayish: KJ

damon cook soundmagick at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:06:33 EDT 2011

Alex,my good man,I do believe we are flogging a noob here possibly,at least
as far as i can tell tho anyone named sade is old skool in my book. when was
sade big like 83-84/5 or so? im pretty sure her name is pronounce sharday
tho which leaves us to gather up ALL THE WHISKEY INTO A JAR FULLA NAKED
CHICKS AND DRINK UP FOR TODAY EIRE RULETH OVER MOTHER EARTH.

forgiveth me my irish pride doth bloometh

gimme an hour to get me makeup on and im off to the pub-theres good news in
t6his gathererz noggin,a seattle gig! and joleen even asked me do i wanno
come?

boy do i ever?

ps wots it like to be with a lady??????????