[kj] KJ: I assume most have already seen this: also, new festival date in Leipzig on 6/12

The Stranger letranger789 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 11:57:32 EDT 2011

I haven't received it either.

Rheinhold, where do we sign up??

________________________________
From: Simon Abinett <louiecipher33 at hotmail.com>
To: killing joke message board <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Thu, March 17, 2011 5:09:38 AM
Subject: Re: [kj] KJ: I assume most have already seen this: also, new festival
date in Leipzig on 6/12

So has anyone else not received this or is just me ?
Have checked and i am subscribed , but no sing of the newsletter in my inbox

________________________________
From: kjlist at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:57:19 -0500
Subject: [kj] KJ: I assume most have already seen this: also, new festival date
in Leipzig on 6/12

http://noisemgt.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=0d2873cec405e13a1b3882b84&id=3d7ef4e0fc

New Shows, New Album, Feature Film Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Tour Dates in UK This Month
Tour DatesSo we will be playing 3 shows in the UK over the next four weeks, and
will be announcing a whole

bunch of European and USA dates in the coming month. We will send you details
but please view

www.killingjoke.com for details which will be updated as and when.

30th March, Nottingham Rock City
31st March, Manchester Academy
http://www.kililive.com/2011/01/killing-joke-tickets/

1st April, London Royal Festival Hall
http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/syos.php?s=R9E6PLRL744KFRSD42BGQW2T1L3VKGFXDI90LC5NNDMUVUF6MCLN9BAORP2M4535&i=1323&per=57099&pro=57098&m=15&tn=&z=1737&ip=

We Are Also Delighted to announce that we will be playing the following
Festivals (more soon)

June 10th Sonisphere Festival Poland
http://pl.sonispherefestivals.com/

June 12th Wave Gotik Treffen Leipzig, Germany
http://www.wave-gotik-treffen.de/english/info.php

July 8th Sonisphere Festival Knebworth England
http://uk.sonispherefestivals.com/

New Album, Film Update
We will be starting work on our 14th Studio Album next month.
After the critical and commercial success of Absolute Dissent KJ have decided to
head straight back into the studio and get cracking on the new album which will
either be
out later this year or 2012. We will inform you of more details as they come
along.

The Killing Joke Film 'The Death & Resurrection Show'  that has been in
production for the last few years
looks like it will be appearing at some film festivals over the next few months
and a teaser edit
might even be available to the mailing list in the next couple of months too.
Click on link below for the trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwUMy8xOYTc&utm_source=Killing+Joke+List&utm_campaign=4c2f0c1313-Uk_Tour_Dates_this_month&utm_medium=email

 follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend
Copyright © *|2011|* *|Killing Joke|*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is: killingjokeofficial at gmail.com

Various Artists Management
77 to 79 Great Eastern Street, Lower Floor
Nena House
London
EC2A 3HU

 unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences view email in
browser