[kj] KJ: I assume most have already seen this: also, new festival date in Leipzig on 6/12

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Wed Mar 16 15:57:19 EDT 2011

http://noisemgt.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=0d2873cec405e13a1b3882b84&id=3d7ef4e0fc

New Shows, New Album, Feature Film

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Tour Dates in UK This Month

Tour DatesSo we will be playing 3 shows in the UK over the next four weeks, and will be announcing a whole
bunch of European and USA dates in the coming month. We will send you details but please view
www.killingjoke.com for details which will be updated as and when.

30th March, Nottingham Rock City
31st March, Manchester Academy
http://www.kililive.com/2011/01/killing-joke-tickets/

1st April, London Royal Festival Hall
http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/syos.php?s=R9E6PLRL744KFRSD42BGQW2T1L3VKGFXDI90LC5NNDMUVUF6MCLN9BAORP2M4535&i=1323&per=57099&pro=57098&m=15&tn=&z=1737&ip=

We Are Also Delighted to announce that we will be playing the following Festivals (more soon)

June 10th Sonisphere Festival Poland
http://pl.sonispherefestivals.com/

June 12th Wave Gotik Treffen Leipzig, Germany
http://www.wave-gotik-treffen.de/english/info.php

July 8th Sonisphere Festival Knebworth England
http://uk.sonispherefestivals.com/

New Album, Film Update
We will be starting work on our 14th Studio Album next month.
After the critical and commercial success of Absolute Dissent KJ have decided to
head straight back into the studio and get cracking on the new album which will either be
out later this year or 2012. We will inform you of more details as they come along.

The Killing Joke Film 'The Death & Resurrection Show' that has been in production for the last few years
looks like it will be appearing at some film festivals over the next few months and a teaser edit
might even be available to the mailing list in the next couple of months too. Click on link below for the trailer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwUMy8xOYTc

follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend

Copyright © *|2011|* *|Killing Joke|*, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is: killingjokeofficial at gmail.com

Various Artists Management
77 to 79 Great Eastern Street, Lower Floor
Nena House
London
EC2A 3HU

unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences view email in browser