[kj] Pyramid builders

jane.shadforth at shell.com jane.shadforth at shell.com
Wed Mar 16 11:33:59 EDT 2011

It still does (rolls eyes), although without the clogs - those pyramids
really get in the way of good old fashioned dancing - especially in the
smaller venues they often play these days... ;-)

Regarding Sisters, I was never a big fan, but would go if others were
interested in a night out... That changed about 10 years ago when they
became truly awful live and I resolved never to see them again...

... and then the other week we happened to be in Paris at the same time
as them, (for a 40th birthday party), and gave it a punt --- to be
honest I had a good time!! A load better than the last few times I'd
seen them, if not quite up to the Albert Hall gig of their heyday.