[kj] Pyramid builders

Paula Cook cook_paula at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 09:34:38 EDT 2011

SCREEAAMMM! I now remember the pyramid-builders from back in the day, I'd forgotten about that until now!

I now remember going to see Fields of the Nephilim (yes, I know!) somewhere when they had a power failure. Whilst they were trying to restore the power, the pyramid builders kept us all entertained. A group who built one right to the roof of the venue got a huge ovation!! Great memories!

Nuclear Girl