[kj] Anaheim vs. LA:

countessghoulita at aol.com countessghoulita at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 23:21:49 EDT 2011

Easy, easy, gentlemen. I really hate you both arguing about it.

LA is not happening this time around, so we all will get organized and see KJ in Anaheim or San Diego, or both (and the luckiest ones will be able to see them somewhere else)
I really think (and hope) the reason lies in the lack of a venue for the dates KJ are available to play in LA.

Please, you 2 reconcile... it's not the end of the world, really!!!!

CG