[kj] Anaheim vs. LA:

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Mar 15 18:01:16 EDT 2011

LONESTYLE at aol.com wrote:

It's just too far from us and I really never liked the scene there.  You can tell when your from LA too.The only good the bands that
came out of there are the punk bands.  ;)

Your comments simply seem to be coming from a place of lazy old age and utter ignorance.

I've seen Motorhead, Social Distortion, The Cramps, The Cult, Ministry and The Supersuckers among others at various venues in
LA/Hollywood as well as the House Of Blues in Anaheim and those Anaheim shows have almost always been better shows and better crowds
than the typical boring LA crowds.

T.B.