[kj] OT: sisters of mercy

Jay Retro drretro at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 16:24:21 EDT 2011

Jim Steinman was brought in as producer for that song, to deliberately make it pompous and stupid. This same plan was used for This Corrosion. Keep in mind that the band was formed to "take the piss out of Rock and Roll"- which it it, judging by some absolutely vile and disrespectful cover songs. The Sisters were king-hell great in their day.

"We're now go to tell some Leper jokes- do we have any lepers in the audience?"

On Killing Joke: "Well, we don't like fascists, otherwise we think they're great"

How cruel...and unimaginative!