[kj] Also, Sonisphere Knebworth (UK) on July 8 - 10:

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 08:16:10 EDT 2011

Well, Murder Inc supported the Sisters on their short UK tour. On the Sisters website one of the guitarists gives 'The Wait' as one of his favourite songs. I found a mid-90s comment from Eldritch stating that he'd listen to Killing Joke but he doesn't like Nazis. Raven's response: "I'd listen to the Sisters of Mercy but I don't like emaciated speed freaks."

Tommy Victor put AE's name in the thank-you list on Rude Awakening, but not actually for any particular reason.

Jim.