[kj] OT - Japan

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 12:26:53 EST 2011

I saw that tidal wave sweep inland in real-time and that was intense to watch.
Even harder to watch when an actual human action showed through, like when a car
driving along a highway would stop, flip into reverse a few feet, and then break
right going over a guardrail or fence and drive furiously across a field in a
direction away from the oncoming water. Those were the worst moments for me. And
that family waving white sheets from their blue home's 2nd-story window and
rooftop.