[kj] Songs for Dave on Cliff's Killing Joke radio show

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Mar 11 02:15:45 EST 2011

Cliff's going to play some songs on his KJ show tomorrow in tribute to Dave
and his late father.

Would be nice to see a few gatherers log in for a bit if you're around, show
some support to Dave and let him know we're thinking of him, and find out
about Cliff's excellent show into the bargain. He has a trove of mixes I've
never heard.in fact he's onto his 3rd KJ track right now LLB / Universe B /
Blue feather J

http://anarchy-1.com/

Cliff's Killing Joke show is on 8am GMT / 3am EST / 12am West Coast..see you
there.