[kj] The House of Blues

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:51:06 EST 2011

Killing Joke have songs called 'Money is Not Our God', and lines in songs like '5 corporations, earn more than 46 nations', yet they still allow themselves to be booked into Corporate venues such as The House of Blues. It mildly bugs me that they're still 'happy' to have their 'fan base' give their hard earned money to businesses such as these.
This is not bitching, it's an observation. After paying to see them once at the House of Blues, I am reluctant to do that again; it goes against my principles. If they play the Orange HoB, it is likely that they will play the LA HoB. I see myself going to SD or SF, but will also have a newborn by then, so I am unsure whether that will even be feasible.
Vent over. Cheers.