[kj] KJ confirmed for Anaheim HOB on Sunday, May 29:

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 05:00:38 EST 2011

So Mike are the new songs good at least? For I think he really hasn't done
anything worth listening since "Holy Smoke". And was the merch the same
like the past few years? We see him Monday so we will let you know how it
goes. ;)

Cheers,

~ LB

In a message dated 3/10/2011 12:39:24 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,