[kj] New KJ cover from MM-related group:

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 12:01:05 EST 2011

> ..he sued. And settled. If it was out of merit he would go to court to win.

Not necessarily. Lawsuits can be so destructive of a person's health, wealth,
treasure, irreversibly lost time of your life, and of quality-of-life that
actually winning (as opposed to "just" prevailing) can permanently ruin you or
stunt the success and vibrance of the "rest of your life." It's one BIG reason
why large companies drag out litigation (usu. when sued by
individuals/class-actions) for-ev-er. Because as the potential sacrifice becomes
clear, being right til the bitter end is either not worth it, or not even doable
for a lot of people.

Look up the actual costs of litigation and the personal travails of any person
(a plaintiff, hopefully) going thru it and you'll know. Or live thru an entire,
8-hr, videotaped, 3-lawyers-against-lil'-ol'-me, Nazi interroga' *erm*
deposition 3 days in a row and see how you endure it, even with your moral
fortitude still rarin'-to-go.

Or ask me, I've been going thru a few class-action suits for 6 years and
presently. And that's that I'm a single guy with no wife or kids or even a
full-blown career to nurture and grow.