[kj] OT The Wicker Tree

Ana Madani madanistan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:14:42 EST 2011

It looks hilarious - and the trailer is probably about all one really needs
to see of the film.

I wasn't too keen on the original mostly because of the burning animals at
the end (yeah, yeah, I know it wasn't real, but still). Oddly enough I was
OK with the religious fanatic going up in smoke, but anyway ....

Too bad Mystery Science Theatre 3000 isn't around anymore. They could have
had a great time with the remake.