[kj] (OT) Friday laughs

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 22:00:13 EST 2011

Ha, "Johnny Gonzo" put it like this,
"If you, like me, are the proprietor of a donkey show, I can't recommend this
product highly enough. ...the regulars, always one's bread and butter, become
bored with the usual stuff pretty quickly, and..the tourist trade will only get
you so far; eventually you have to get creative. You start using whips...."

8D