[kj] What, no Jaz?

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 06:27:04 EST 2011

Couldn't agree more. Worst thing to come out of Manchester for a long long
time.

I always had Oasis down as a Beatles tribute band until a local radio DJ
played a number of Oasis songs back to back with songs from the AC/DC album
Powerage. It was uncanny how similar they are especialyy from a guitar point
of view - just toned down a touch.

Brian.