[kj] FW: short q&a clips with Geordie

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Fri Mar 4 00:07:53 EST 2011

sade1 wrote:

WoW! Perfect!  Best interview of theirs in years, along with the one posted on here in January. Way too many good things about it.

Also, so now it's official: screw "Hosannas...", Youth doesn't like BTATS and he fucked up Democracy (AND hates
Revelations!). Maybe DEM gets remastered?

Thanks again, Logvinoff.

Great set of interviews. Really, the first I've ever heard Geordie speak at length. I agree with him that the "last track" on
Hosannas (Gratitude) is really the only one they should consider playing at this point, especially since *no* tracks off that album
have ever been played in North America.

It really sounds like Geordie and Youth butt heads on a lot of stuff through the years right up to present day.

T.B.