[kj] Miami show confirmed 6/6:

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 18:51:56 EST 2011

I am! In between classes! 8)P !!!
   Can't go much worse than the recent efforts.  Between my Statistics class and
English 103 courses I take calls and sort out international travel, tax, and
trade protocols for the band. After Phys.Ed. I am trying to secure equipment
rentals for the west coast/Las Vegas, now that the east coast part is settled.
It seems I'll be able to have them play around my Final Exams (5! yep) during
late May but otherwise, it all looks so easy. People are jus saying ok to
everything. Bless their hawrts. It's Fun! I hope the band likes what I've done
with the dates (and tour).

Hope to see you all there!!