[kj] how do

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Mon Jun 27 11:59:32 EDT 2011

I just dropped $80US at the MD website and would like to be formally entered in the "Win A Dream Date With Jaz Coleman" contest.

I've been meaning to pick this stuff up for several years; unfortunate that financial hardship for Mr. Coles had to be the impetus. I hope he'll be able to turn it around.