[kj] European Superstate Video on post-production

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 17:18:36 EDT 2011

Yes, that's definitely the case. It wasn't long after he'd relaunched MD.
It'll be there on the Gathering archive somewhere. It was possibly a
condition of them signing to a particular label, or management company or
something. What I'm trying to say is I'm not sure if it was the band's idea
or something they reluctantly agreed to. So I guess it may not be as simple
as them being able to just let him use the name again while times are tough,
but maybe some sort of compromise is possible.