[kj] Fwd: malicious night out

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 09:25:39 EDT 2011

Mr Arse asked me to forward this to the list for those not on MD's mailers.

---------

just a quick reminder that we've still got tickets for the malicious night out and we've still got some of the limited edition vertical smile compendium of sex, drugs & leisure box sets

also, joel gausten recently dedicated his glory is noise radio show to malicious damage, including an interview with yours truly, so if you want a 2-hour feast of malicious music head over to
http://www.radiofreesatan.com/glory_is_noise.html

that's it for now, thanks for listening

cheers,
colesy

VERTICAL SMILE COMPENDIUM OF SEX, DRUGS & LEISURE
This is the limited edition version of Vertical Smile's Sex, Drugs & Leisure.
It contains:
* 3 x 45rpm 12" vinyl records, each in it's own heavy card picture sleeve
* the digipkak CD
* a signed and numbered artwork on canvas executed in a jackson pollock style by youth
* a set of 6 signed limited edition prints by mike coles
* a special little cruise control tin containing some vertical chewing gum, a vertical smiley condom, some blotting paper LSD [probably not real] and a badge
* a selection of sex, drugs & leisure-related printed ephemera
ON THE VINYL:
SEX> SIDE 1: Shake It... Automatic Freq [Le Freq Mix]... SIDE 2: Burning Up... You're Not Alone
DRUGS> SIDE 1: Explode... Can't Take (The) Pressure... SIDE 2: What You Want... You're Never Satisfied
LEISURE> SIDE 1: Spite Machine... SIDE 2: When We Were Young... Blacklight
ON THE CD>
1 shake it... 2 When We Were Young... 3 You're Not Alone...
4 You're Never Satisfied... 5 Blacklight... 6 What You Want...
7 Burning Up... 8 Explode... 9 Automatic Freq...
10 Can't Take [The] Pressure... 11 Spite Machine
A FILTHY DIRTY MALICIOUS NIGHT OUT at THE BULL & GATE
TO CELEBRATE VERTICAL SMILE'S DEBUT ALBUM, SEX DRUGS & LEISURE
featuring
VERTICAL SMILE
HEADCOUNT
JUNKIE BRUSH
PLUS THE USUAL ARRAY OF PSYCHEDELIC SHOPPING & VISUALS
FRIDAY 24th JUNE 2011 7:30pm-MIDNIGHT
Tickets £6 from http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk/shop
The Bull & Gate is at 389 Kentish Town Road, London NW5 2TJ just down the road from The Forum.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the nearest tube station is Kentish Town.

GO NOW TO http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk/shop

--
help keep independent music alive & buy something from the malicious shop at:
http://www.maliciousdamage.co.uk/shop

--
YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com