[kj] Amy Winehouse Dead

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 05:08:47 EDT 2011

That photo was taken probably 2-3 hours after smoking crack.... ......... did Amy adhere to ANY jewish laws ?

Sometimes an unpretensious picture from another time can cut through the cult-of-celebrity-
induced jadedness of it all to better see what was lost,
http://www.elpais.com/fotogaleria/album/familiar/Amy/Winehouse/elpgal/20110726elpepucul_3/Zes/3
R.i.p.

The news said she received a jewish funeral, so even though she's all tatted up I guess there's some flexibility with the jewish laws that forbids tattooing, yesh? (I don't trust Wiki too much). I used to think maybe that was more so jewish moms trying to stop their kids from getting tattoos... ah'dunno.