[kj] Norway

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Sat Jul 23 23:03:13 EDT 2011

He spent €300 000 according to him, including 180K for ‘loss of income’.

It’s basically a 100-year plan for the reclamation of Europe, by Christian Knights Templar, from the hands of Marxist multiculturalists who have allowed the Muslims to invade Europe. Terrorist methods are endorsed (including chemical / biological / nuclear / radiological WMD) and described in detail including planning, cover stories etc.

Marxists (all category A and B traitors) will be shown no mercy whatsoever. They will all

be executed due to their war crimes listed in point 1-8.

This is bound to raise concern about the far-right in Europe, and East / West tensions. There would be obvious concern for copy-cat terrorist acts.

If he’s still got anything going on upstairs, expect him to make political statements before long:

So, in any situation where an attacking force is defeated (and we will all, most likely, be

defeated in phase 1) they will cling to this strategy of discredit and ridicule. Alternatively

they will use censorship to silence the story to death as is the common weapon of choice

in France. A countermeasure would be for the resistance fighter to actually survive the

operation and attest to his political agenda. That his objective was in fact part of a larger,

long term strategy to cause ideological damage to the EUSSR/USASSR multiculturalist

regime as part of a 100 year plan to completely seize power through military means and

replace the system.