[kj] Norway

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 18:49:49 EDT 2011

He should be ignited with it. Tell me there's a special place waiting for this motherfucker?

Not to bother you but, if you've already downloaded it, would you mind posting it up as an Attachment please?  I'm a bit leery downloading any files from him. Besides, my 'puter got shut down by a virus 3 weeks back. Ca understand if you can't though.