[kj] Norway

Bo Krogsgaard bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 07:38:39 EDT 2011

Very good to hear.

I always thought that Denmark would be next cos of the Mohammad
drawings, but as you said yourself, this guy was the total opposite of
what you'd expect.

Still got a cold drink and a lit candle for Norway. Thank goodness
everyone i know there are accounted for.

Tomorrow will be better. I just know it.